Pink guava concentrate is extracted from pink guavas, a succulent tropical fruit that originated from South America and proliferated to various countries with the help of Portuguese explorers. Pink guava is sweet, aromatic, and slightly juicy with a considerable amount of seeds. Pink guava contains more pigment content such as carotenoid and polyphenol which differentiates it from white guavas. The color of the flesh is pink due to the presence of more carotenoid content. Since pink guava contains more nutrients, it is considered a super fruit. Pink guavas are primarily cultivated in Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
At ABC Fruits, we produce pink guava concentrate that is extracted from fresh, mature, and high-quality fruits. High-quality products and extraordinary customer services made ABC Fruits one of the most preferred and reputed Pink guava concentrate manufacturers in India.
The production of Pink guava concentrate begins from washing pink guava fruits with fresh water to remove dirt. The product is then passed through magnetic traps and metal detectors to remove foreign matter. The sterilization process helps to remove the bacteria and other microorganisms. The evaporator is used to remove water content from the pink guava pulp through a vacuum process. Since the brix content is higher in pink guava concentrate, logistics and shipping costs are reduced. Pink guava concentrate is packed in aseptic bags in MS drums with a poly-liner inside. Eventually, the concentrate is stored in a temperature-controlled warehouse. We manufacture high-quality products that comply with international quality and food standards. This makes ABC Fruits one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of pink guava concentrate in India.
Pink Guava Concentrate Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 20|
|Acidity as % Anhydrous. Citric Acid||0.70 – 1.30|
|pH As Natural||3.60-4.20 (Cm/30sec)|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||2.0-7.0|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||Nil|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 5|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe Pink Guava without any off flavor|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Pink Guava fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous & free of any foreign matter|
|Pink Guava Concentrate is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum. Product Net weight: 220 Kgs / or as per customer requirement.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
Pink guava concentrate is widely used in various food processing industries that include,
- Beverages: Fruit juices, nectars, and mocktails
- Baby Foods: Cereals, Puree, drinks.
- Dairy: Milkshakes, Icecreams, Yoghurts, and desserts.
- Other foods: Since it has a high level of pectin, it is used in jellies, jams, candies, and marmalades.
- Bakery and confectionery: Fruit bread, cakes, fruit bars, and puddings.
Health benefits of Pink guava
- Pink guavas are rich in antioxidants which protect your cells from free radicals which causes premature ageing and heart diseases.
- Pink guava is richer in potassium than bananas that help in controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Pink guava concentrate contains lycopene that prevents the risk of cancer and prevents the rapid increase of cancer cells.
- Pink guava has antimicrobial properties that fight against microbes and improves your digestive health.
- Pink guava contains copper which prevents cardiovascular diseases and improves your bone health.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Pink Guava Concentrate in India.