Pineapple is a tropical fruit that originated from Brazil and Paraguay. Like other fruits, it has become popular in Europe by the late 18th century. There are around 100 varieties of pineapples. However, only a few are used for commercial purposes. In India, pineapples are predominantly grown in humid and high rainfall regions. States that grow pineapple on commercial scales include West Bengal, Kerala and Karnataka.
Our organic Pineapple pulp is manufactured from naturally ripened and organic pineapple fruits that are grown without the usage of pesticides and fertilizers. The extracted organic pineapple puree is produced from pineapples that are harvested from organically certified farms. Our organic pineapple pulp is certified by USDA, EU, and JAS certification bodies. Our high-quality product and extraordinary customer service made us the most preferred Organic pineapple pulp manufacturer in India as well as globally.
The pineapples are transported to our manufacturing facility where it undergoes various processes that includes inspection, washing, and decanting. Initially, the pineapples are filled in the crates and the fruits are ripened in the ripening chamber. Later it is sorted to remove the rotten or damaged fruit. Then the pineapples are de-crowned, sliced, and inspected. The fruits are crushed in the fruit miller to produce organic pineapple juice. The juice is then passed through the decanter to control the amount of pulp content in the product. Organic pineapple puree undergoes the process of sterilization to remove microorganisms and bacteria. The juice is passed through a magnetic trap strainer and metal detector to eliminate foreign matter. Eventually, the processed organic pineapple juice is packed in aseptic bags and stored at a temperature-controlled warehouse.
- Bakery and Confectionery: Cakes, toppings, fruit bread, and fruit fillings.
- Beverages: Organic Juice, cocktails, nectar, and fruit drinks.
- Dairy: Organic Milkshakes, desserts, yoghurts, and ice creams.
- Organic Baby foods: cereals, drinks, and cereals.
- Other foods: mixed fruit jams, jellies, squashes, and fruit bars.
- Organic pineapple juice contains manganese that maintains good bone strength. Manganese when combined with copper, zinc, and calcium it can be exceptionally healthy.
- Pineapple pulp/puree helps in preventing hypertension since it contains a high amount of potassium and a lower amount of sodium. This helps in maintaining blood pressure levels naturally.
- Organic pineapple puree has a rich source of antioxidants that boosts the immune system and protects from other diseases.
- Organic pineapples help in treating cold and cough. It contains an enzyme called bromelain that kills bacteria and fights against infections.
- Pineapple reduces the stress that invites other health problems. It acts as a natural stress reliever by keeping the hormones and nerves relaxed.
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 9|
|Acidity As % Anhyd. Citric Acid (% as CA)||0.45 – 0.80|
|pH As Natural||3.20-4.00|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||<12 (Cm/30sec)|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||Nil|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Colour||Yellow to Olive Yellow|
|Flavour||Typical of Pineapple without any off flavor|
|Taste||Characteristics of Pineapple fruit|
|Appearance||Uniform, homogeneous smooth, free from fibers and any foreign|
and Extraneous matter.
|Organic Pineapple Puree / Juice is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum. Product Net weight: 220 Kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional).|
|Organic Pineapple Puree / Juice should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing.|
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Organic PineApple Pulp/Puree/Juice in India.