Papaya is a tropical fruit and is native to Central America and Mexico. Now, it is harvested throughout the tropical world and the warmest regions of subtropics. Papaya is mainly consumed for its sweet pulp, usually with an orange colour and a juicy flavour. India is the world leader in papaya production with an annual capacity of about 3 million tonnes. Papayas are predominantly cultivated in Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, and Karnataka.
With the help of our strong technical team and extensive experience in the manufacturing process, our red papaya pulp is widely accepted by various food processing industries throughout the globe. Our advanced manufacturing process lines and continuous monitoring by our quality team helps us to produce a high-quality product that made us one of the most preferred papaya puree manufacturers in India as well as globally.
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 9|
|Acidity As % Anhydrous Citric Acid||0.30 – 0.60|
|pH As Natural||Max 4.40|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||7.0-14.0 (Cm/30sec)|
|Brix – Acid Ratio||50-66|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||Nil|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Colour||Red, Orangish yellow, Yellow|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe Red Papaya without any off flavour|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Red Papaya fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous puree & free of any foreign matter|
|Red Papaya Puree is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food-grade epoxy painted (inside) open-top MS drum. Product Net weight: 210 Kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional)|
|Red Papaya Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperatures and sunlight.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing.|
Usage of red papaya puree
- Beverages: Smoothies, fruit drinks, fruit cocktails, and nectars
- Bakery and confectionery: Cakes, toppings, cake fillings, tarts, and puddings.
- Dairy: Milkshakes, Icecreams, and yoghurts.
- Baby foods: Cereals, papaya puree, and mixed fruit juices.
- Other foods: Fruit bars, mixed fruit jams, jellies, and squashes.
An Italian voyager named Christopher Columbus referred to papaya as the fruit of angels. Considering the nutritional value and health benefits of this tropical fruit, Papaya is definitely suitable for that title.
- Papaya Pulp is an ideal choice for people who have diabetics. Though papaya tastes sweet, it has lower sugar content and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Red papaya puree is packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin E that makes the skin brighter prevents wrinkles and sagging.
- The potassium present in the papaya puree cleans out the toxins accumulated in the kidney and keeps it healthy.
- Papaya puree concentrate contains a digestive enzyme called papain combined with fibre improves digestive health.
- Papaya puree is rich in flavonoids, phytonutrients, and antioxidants that reduce the risk of cancer.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Red / Yellow papaya pulp and puree in India.