In India, white guavas are predominantly produced in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and Karnataka. Organic white guava puree is extracted from naturally ripened white guavas that are grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers. White guavas have whitish yellow skin, slightly larger seeds and balanced sweetness. ABC Fruits offer Organic white guava puree that are harvested from organically certified farms. Our organic white guava pulp is certified by USDA, EU and JAS certification bodies that makes us the most preferred Organic white guava pulp manufacturer not only in India but also globally.
ABC fruits offer Organic white guava pulp that are manufactured from naturally ripened Organic white guava fruits. The process of manufacturing Organic white guava puree includes inspection, washing, pulping, decantation and sterilisation. Once the organic white guava fruits reach our factory, the fruits are loaded into a belt for further sorting. The fruits are then washed with chlorinated and fresh water to eliminate dust and dirts. The fruits are crushed in a fruit miller and passed through a refiner to produce the guava pulp. The pulp is then passed through decanter to control the grit level in the product. We offer gritless, minimum grit and maximum grit based on customer requirement. Organic white guava puree undergoes a process of sterilization that makes it free from bacteria and other microorganisms. Eventually, the product is packed in aseptic bags in MS drums with polyliner inside. Our product is manufactured under strict hygienic conditions and the process line is continuously monitored by QA to comply with food and safety standards
Organic Pink Guava Pulp Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Min 9 Brix|
|Acidity As % Anhydrous. Citric Acid||0.35 -0.70%|
|pH As Natural||3.60 - 4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||5 – 12 (Cm/30sec)|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NMT 5|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|E. coli / ml||Absent|
|Salmonella / 25ml||Absent|
|L.monocytogenes / 25ml||Absent|
|Vibriocholerae / 25ml||Absent|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe White Guava without any off flavour|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe White Guava fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous puree & free of any foreign matter|
|Organic White Guava Puree is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food-grade epoxy painted (inside) open-top MS drum. Product Net weight: 210 Kgs/drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional).|
|Aseptic Organic White Guava Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
Organic White guava Pulp is widely used in various food processing industries that include,
- Beverages: Organic fruit Juices, drinks, nectars and cocktails
- Confectionery: Organic sweets candies and jellies.
- Dairy: Organic Ice creams, Milkshakes, Yoghurts, sorbet.
- Organic Baby foods: Cereals, Purees, and Drinks
- Other Foods: Fruit bars,Jams,Squash, and Fruit Cheese
- Organic White guavas are rich in dietary fibre that improves your digestive health and system.
- Organic white guava pulp is rich in vitamin C compared to oranges that boosts your immunity levels and helps you to fight against common infections.
- It is rich in antioxidants that prevents skin damage and slows down ageing.
- The fruit contains a huge amount of potassium and sodium thiat regulates blood pressure and keeps your heart healthy.
- Organic white guava puree helps in relaxing your muscles and nerves since it is rich in magnesium .
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Organic White Guava Pulp / Puree in India.