Tomatoes have their origin in South America and spread through Europe and eventually around the globe. Tomatoes are considered to be the important commercial crop in India and the second most important crop globally after potatoes. Tomatoes are predominantly cultivated in Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, and Tamilnadu. The tomato paste is manufactured under good hygienic conditions and continuous inspection by our quality team makes ABC fruits one of the renowned Tomato paste suppliers in India.
Our organization specializes in delivering the products that are manufactured from fresh, graded, sorted, and in the most technologically sophisticated manufacturing facility. Our aseptic tomato paste is known globally for its consistent quality and natural taste. This made ABC Fruits one of the most preferred tomato puree manufacturers in India.
|Product:||Tomato Paste (28 – 30 °Brix)|
|Variety:||Abinav – Karnataka(Hassan), Namadari|
Aseptic tomato paste is manufactured from fresh, sound mature, and hand-picked ripened tomatoes. Once the raw tomatoes reach our processing facility, the tomatoes are sorted out by removing the mechanically injured and spoiled fruits. The tomatoes are unloaded and filled in the crates. The sorted tomatoes are then sent to the ripening chamber for the ripening process. The ripening process is done naturally to maintain the fresh flavour of the fruit. The tomatoes are then washed with chlorinated and freshwater to remove dust particles. The destoner machinery separates the peels and seeds and sends them out by a waste screw conveyor. The tomato pulp is collected in the pulp collection tank and then preheated at 85-90 degrees Celcius to inactivate microorganisms. The tomato puree is then passed through the evaporator to remove the water content from the pulp through a vacuum process. The tomato paste is passed through a magnetic trap, online strainer, and metal detector to eliminate foreign matter. Finally, the tomato paste is packed in aseptic bags and stored at a temperature-controlled warehouse. Our strong technical team and fully automated process lines ensure the high quality of our product and make one of the most trusted tomatoes paste manufacturers in India as well as globally.
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Brix @ 20 Deg Cel (°Brix)||Minimum 28|
|Acidity as (% Anhyd. Citric Acid)||1.50 – 3.00|
|pH As Natural||Max 4.40|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||3.0-7.0(Cm/30sec)|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Colour||Red (a/b (D65) – Min: 1.80)|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe Tomato without any off flavour|
|Appearance||Homogenous & free of any foreign matter|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Tomato fruit|
|Tomato Paste is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food-grade epoxy painted (inside) open-top MS drum. Product Net weight: 228 Kgs / or as per customer requirement.|
|Tomato Paste should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
Tomato paste is used in various food processing industries because of its nutritional benefits and a wide variety of applications.
- Beverages; Juices, drinks, and mixed fruit juices.
- Seasonings: Tomato ketchup, Tomato paste, sausages, and salads.
- Baby foods: Cereals and tomato puree.
- Other foods: Tomato puree is widely used in various food products that include instant soups, braised meats, and other instant foods.
- Tomato puree contains lycopene that improves skin health and acts as a natural cleanser. It also contains vitamin A that protects the hair from external damages.
- Tomato puree is rich in Calcium and Vitamin K that keeps your bone stronger.
- The lycopene present in the Tomato pulp controls the growth of cancer cells and acts as anti-carcinogenic.
- Tomato paste contains Potassium and Vitamin B, which decreases cholesterol levels and avoids heart-related diseases.
- Vitamin C present in the tomato paste boosts the immunity level and keeps the body healthy and energized.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Tomato Paste in India.