Totapuri mangoes are widely grown in the southern states of India. Totapuri mango is golden yellow in color and easily recognized by its beak-like pointed end. Totapuri mango also goes by the names Bangalora, Ginimoothi, Kili Mooku, Sandersha. Though there are many varieties of mangoes in India, Totapuri is considered to be the most processable variety due to its larger size and smaller seed with higher pulp content. It is a seasonal fruit that will be available from the month of May to July.
ABC Fruits is one of the most trusted totapuri mango pulp Manufacturers in India. We produce high quality totapuri mango pulp which is exported all over the world. Our totapuri mango puree is extracted from hygienic, well maintained and state of the art facilities to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of the product.
Aseptic totapuri mango pulp or puree is extracted from fresh, mature, and selected ripened totapuri mango fruits. The Process of manufacturing totapuri mango pulp is similar to the process of producing Alphonso mango pulp/puree. During the manufacturing process, the samples of the totapuri pulp are collected to check the quality parameters meeting our customers specification. We have a central lab facility that has fully equipped machinery to analyze the product to prevent any microbial contamination. All batch samples are kept in a cold room for future verification. We have a strong technical team who manages the complete process and makes sure we deliver a product meeting international quality standards.
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Min 14|
|Acidity As % Anhyd. Citric Acid||0.40 – 0.70|
|pH As Natural||3.60-4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick||8 – 13|
|Brix – Acid Ratio||32 – 50|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NMT 5|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ gm||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / gm||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / gm||Absent|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Totapuri mango fruit|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of naturally ripe Totapuri mango without any off flavor|
|Appearance||Homogenous puree & free of any foreign matter|
|Aseptic Bag-In- Steel Drums –Net 215 Kgs||Totapuri mango puree is packed aseptically pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum|
|Bag – In – Drums – 80 Drums / 20 Ft Dry Container||( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional)|
|Recommended Storage Temp -@ 10 Deg. Cel.||Aseptic Totapuri mango puree should be stored at ambient temperature and|
not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight
|Maximum Storage Temp- @25 Deg. Cel.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|24 Months @ +10 Deg. Cel.|
|18 Months @ 25 Deg. Cel.|
Totapuri mango pulp is widely used in various food processing industries that include,
- Beverages: Juices, Drinks, Nectars, Cocktails
- Baby Food: Cereals, Purees, Drinks
- Confectionery: Sweets, Candies, Jellies
- Other Foods: Sauce, Jams, Squash, Fruit Cheese
- Totapuri mango pulp/fruit is rich in antioxidants which plays a major role in improving our eye health and prevents us from macular degeneration.
- This variety of mango is the rich source of Vitamin A which improves hair health and helps the skin to produce an oily substance that moisturizes the hair.
- The extracted totapuri mango pulp contains vitamin C that helps in the production of collagen which provides structure to the hair and skin
- The fiber content present in the mango keeps the arteries working which in turn reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Mangoes are also rich in Vitamin K and B which helps to improve your immunity power.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Totapuri mango pulp and puree in India.