Organic Pink Guava pulp has a unique flavour, aroma, and pink coloured pulp with enormous health benefits. The pink-coloured sweet pulp is loaded with seeds and has a better sweetness compared to organic white guava pulp. Organic pink guava pulp extracted from a sound mature and a selected variety of pink guavas, ripened under natural conditions. We manufacture high quality organic pink guava puree from organic pink guavas that are grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers. Organic Pink guavas are predominantly cultivated in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Maharashtra. Organic pink guava paste is gaining popularity in beverage industries because of its numerous health benefits and higher pulp content with great sweetness.
Organic pink guava pulp, extracted from the pink guavas that are harvested from organically certified farms. Our organic pink guava puree is certified by EU, USDA, and JAS certification bodies which make us a reputed organic pink guava pulp manufacturer In India and as well as globally.
The preparation process includes inspection, washing, cutting, decantation and sterilization. Pink guavas are inspected and fed into the conveyor belt for processing once it reaches our manufacturing facility. The fruits are then washed with water and disinfectant to remove the dust particles. To regulate the grit level, the pulp is then subjected to a decantation process. It is also passed through metal detectors and magnetic traps to eliminate foreign particles. The process of sterilization ensures the pink guava pulp is free from microorganisms. Eventually, the product is packed in aseptic bags in MS drums with a poly-liner bag inside. The puree is manufactured under strict hygienic conditions and continuous monitoring by our experienced professionals in the process line ensures we deliver a high-quality product to our customers.
Organic Pink guava Pulp or paste is widely used in various food processing industries because of its numerous health benefits and usages.
- Beverages: Organic fruit Juices, drinks, nectars, and cocktails
- Dairy: Organic Ice creams, Milkshakes, Yoghurts, sorbet
- Organic Baby foods: Drinks, purees, and cereals.
- Confectionery: Organic sweets, candies, and jellies.
- Other Foods: Fruit cheese, fruit bars, jams, and squash.
In recent times, the usage of organic pink guava pulp has increased drastically due to the awareness of organic products and multiple health benefits.
- Organic Pink guava pulp contains vitamin A that is five times more than an orange and it also has a good amount of protein and fibre.
- Organic pink guava paste contains manganese that helps the body to absorb other nutrients from the food we consume.
- Organic pink guava paste is rich in potassium that aids in weight loss by burning excess fat.
- It is rich in fibre that helps in digestion, and the reduction of saturated fats.
- Organic pink guava paste contains vitamin C and E which are known for their antioxidant properties. This helps in preventing infections and lower the chances of falling ill.
Organic Pink Guava Pulp Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Min 8'|
|Acidity As % Anhydrous. Citric Acid||0.35-0.65%|
|pH As Natural||3.60-4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||7.0-11.0 (Cm/30sec)|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NIL|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|E. coli / ml||Absent|
|Salmonella / 25ml||Absent|
|L.monocytogenes / 25ml||Absent|
|Vibrio cholera / 25ml||Absent|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe Pink Guava without any off flavour|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Pink Guava fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous & free of any foreign matter|
|Organic Pink Guava Puree is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food-grade epoxy painted (inside) open-top MS drum. Product Net weight: 210 Kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional).|
|Aseptic Organic Pink Guava Puree should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperatures and sunlight|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing.|
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Organic Pink Guava Pulp / Puree in India.