White Guava fruit has its origin from south america and is now rising with huge success in warmer regions of North america and Europe. India is considered to be one of the world’s largest growers. White guava fruit is sweet and slightly acidic in taste. The size of white guava usually ranges from 3-4 inches. White guava concentrate has stronger aroma and more sweetness than the pulp making it ideal for beverage applications.
At ABC Fruits, we produce white guava puree concentrate from the high quality white guavas that are grown in various tropical regions of India that include, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu and Uttar Pradesh. We export the optimum quantity of white guava puree concentrate all over the globe with quality standards assured.
For extracting white guava puree concentrate guavas with slight brown spots on the outer skin are recommended. Aseptic White guava concentrate is manufactured from sound mature and selected white guava fruits. The process of manufacturing white guava concentrate is the same as the White Guava Pulp/Puree. In addition, an evaporator is used to remove the water content from the puree through a vacuum process. Such concentrates have higher brix content and therefore shipping and logistic costs are minimal. In the end, the white guava concentrate is packed in Aseptic bags with polyliner inside the drums and stored in temperature controlled warehouses.
White Guava Concentrate Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 20|
|Acidity as % Anhydrous. Citric Acid||0.70 – 1.30|
|pH As Natural||3.60-4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||2.0-7.0 (Cm/30sec)|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NMT 05|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe White Guava without any off flavor|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe White Guava fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous & free of any foreign matter|
|White Guava Concentrate is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum. Product Net weight: 220 Kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional).|
|Aseptic White Guava Concentrate should be stored at ambient temperature and not|
below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing|
White guava concentrate is widely used in various food processing industries that include,
- Beverages: Fruit Juices, soft drinks, nectars and cocktails
- Confectionery: candies, sweets, jellies.
- Other Foods: Jams, Squash, Fruit Cheese, baby foods
- Dairy: Ice cream, Milkshake, Yoghurts, sorbet.
- White guavas are rich in fibre content that regulates the blood sugar levels
- Guavas are rich in potassium and sodium that regulates blood pressure. Guava tends to reduce cholesterol levels which is one of the main reasons for heart diseases.
- White guava when consumed in the form of concentrate or raw fruit aids in weight loss by regulating your body’s metabolism.
- White Guava puree concentrate contains vitamin B-9 and folic acid which is good for pregnant women as it develops the baby’s nervous system.
- White Guava concentrate contains vitamin A which improves your eyesight and prevents you from developing cataracts.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of White guava concentrate in India.