Pink guava is a tropical fruit which is known for its unique taste, aroma and pink colored pulp. Guavas are categorized based on the color of their flesh. The pink guava pulp is sweeter than White Guava Pulp/Puree and has a stronger aroma. The Pink colored flesh is due to the presence of a pigment called carotenoid. This is the same pigment that gives distinct color to the carrots and tomatoes. Though the pink guava has its origin in South America, it is also abundant in many areas of Asia and South Africa. In India, the pink guava is predominantly cultivated in Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
ABC Fruits, being one of the reputed Pink guava pulp manufacturers in India, produces Pink guava pulp from the high quality guava fruits, maintaining commercial sterility without losing the fresh flavour of the fruit. Our Pink guava pulp is well accepted by a variety of customers that makes us a reputed supplier worldwide.
Aseptic Pink guava pulp is manufactured from high quality and selected pink guava fruits. Once the pink guava fruits reach our factory, it is inspected and fed into the conveyor belt for sorting and processing. The pink guava fruits are washed with fresh and water disinfectant to remove dust and dirts. The pink guava puree is then subjected to a decantation process to control the grit level. The pulp is also passed through magnetic traps and metal detectors to eliminate foreign matter. The sterilization process makes the pink guava pulp free from pathogens and other microorganisms. The product is packed in aseptic bags in MS drums with a poly-liner bag inside. The Pink guava puree is extracted and processed at our factory under strict hygienic conditions. Our experienced professionals in the process line and continuous monitoring by quality team make sure we deliver a high quality product.
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 8|
|Acidity As % Anhyd. Citric Acid||0.35 – 0.65|
|pH As Natural||3.60-4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick||7.0-12.0|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 5|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NIL|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ gm||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / gm||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / gm||Absent|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe Pink Guava without any off flavor|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Pink Guava fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous puree & free of any foreign matter|
|210 Kg Aseptic bag in a drum. Such 80 drums will be loaded in a 20|
FT container. 3.1 kg of tin packing to be removed.
|Pink Guava puree is packed aseptically pre-sterilized Aseptic bags placed with,polyliner in food grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|12 months when stored at ambient temperature.|
|24 months when stored in between +4' to +20'C.|
Usage of Pink guava puree
Pink guava pulp is used in various food processing industries that includes,
- Bakery and confectionery: Used in fillings as a sugar substitute, Toppings, Desserts,and cakes.
- Dairy: Milkshakes, Ice creams, yoghurts and smoothies
- Beverages: Fruit juices, soft drinks, cocktails and guava based drinks.
- Baby Foods: Cereals, Puree, drinks.
- Other foods: Jams, jellies, Fruit cheese and candies.
- Pink guava pulp is rich in vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant that slows down your ageing process and improves your hair and skin health
- Pink guava contains manganese which improve your bone density when combined with calcium and reduce blood sugar levels.
- Pink guava puree has magnesium which helps in proper functioning of nerves and muscles. Magnesium also improves sleep quality and prevents insomnia.
- Pink guava is rich in phosphorus that grows, maintains and repairs tissue and cells. Phosphorus along with calcium makes your bone and teeth stronger.
- Pink guava pulp is rich in vitamin B that keeps your nervous system healthy and improves the growth of red blood cells.