Organic totapuri mangoes are naturally ripened and grown without the use of fertilizers and pesticides. Totapuri is a commercial variety of mango grown in the southern states of India especially in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka. Organic totapuri mangoes have better health benefits compared to the fruits that are made from the conventional totapuri mangoes. We offer organic totapuri mango concentrate , that is sourced from organically certified farms. Our products are certified by USDA, EU, and JAS certification bodies. ABC fruits offer high quality organic totapuri mango concentrate that made us one of the renowned and preferred suppliers globally.
Organic Totapuri mango concentrate (28 brix) is made in its natural form by crushing the mango fruit and filling it. Since the water content is removed from the pulp, organic totapuri mango concentrate has a higher brix value that reduces the cost of logistics and packaging. Organic Totapuri mango concentrate is extracted from fresh and naturally ripened fruits that adds nutrition and essential flavors which makes it ready to use ingredient for beverages and other processed foods. Once the totapuri mangoes reach our processing facility, it undergoes various processes that includes washing, cutting, and destoning. Once the destoning process is done, the pulp is passed through an evaporator to remove the water content to attain 28 brix value. Eventually, the product is passed through magnetic traps, filters and metal detectors to remove any foreign particles. The product is packed in aseptic bags in MS drums and stored in temperature controlled warehouses.
Organic Totapuri Mango Concentrate Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Corrected Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 28|
|Acidity As % Anhydrous. Citric Acid||0.60 – 1.20|
|pH As Natural||3.50-4.20|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||2.0-7.0 (Cm/30sec)|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NMT 05|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|E. coli / ml||Absent|
|Salmonella / 25ml||Absent|
|L.monocytogenes / 25ml||Absent|
|Vibriocholerae / 25ml||Absent|
|Colour||Yellow to Bright Yellow|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of ripe Totapuri mango without any off flavour|
|Taste||Characteristics of ripe Totapuri mango fruit|
|Appearance||Homogenous & free of any foreign matter|
|Organic Totapuri Mango Concentrate is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with polyliner in food-grade epoxy painted (inside) open top MS drum. Product Net weight: 228 Kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional)|
|Aseptic Organic Totapuri mango Concentrate should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing.|
Organic Totapuri mango concentrate is being globally accepted by various food processing industries because of its higher brix value and limitless usages.
- Beverages: Organic smoothies, juices, nectars and premium beverages.
- Bakery and confectionery: Tarts, cakes, fillings, donuts and icing.
- Baby foods: Organic fruit desserts, and drinks.
- Dairy: Organic ice creams, Yoghurts, and milkshakes.
- Other processed foods: Organic nutritional bars, and snacks.
- Organic Totapuri mango concentrate is rich in vitamin B6 and iron improves brain health.
- It is rich in Vitamin A and E. Vitamin A improves eyesight and vitamin E helps to improve immunity and digestion.
- Organic Totapuri mango concentrate in a balanced diet helps in controlling blood sugar and fat. This minimizes the risk of heart diseases.
- It has a rich source of zinc, which improves the overall health of the immune system.
- Being a rich source of potassium, it prevents osteoporosis and kidney stones.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Organic Totapuri Mango Concentrate in India.