Overview of green chilli paste
Green chilli paste manufacturers are located in the region of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh due to the availability of raw materials. Green chilli paste is an important raw material for manufacturing chilli paste. Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the leading producers of green chilli. We offer green chilli paste that is manufactured from sorted, and high-quality green chillies. With the help of an advanced manufacturing facility, ABC Fruits has developed as a renowned and leading manufacturer of green chilli paste in India.
|Green chilli paste Seasons|
|Green chilli|| |
Green chilli paste manufacturing process
Initially, the green chillies are sorted to remove the damaged chillies. The first stage of the manufacturing process of green chilli paste involves the removal of the stem and washing. The chillies are washed with fresh and chlorinated water. The chillies are then passed through the fruit miller to form a paste. The chilli paste is stored in the pulp collection tank. The chilli paste is preheated at 85-95 deg celsius. The product is passed through the evaporator for producing concentrated products. The chilli paste is sterilized at 101-108 degrees Celsius and cooled. The product is finally packed in aseptic bags. The aseptic bags are stored in MS drums with polyliner inside. These drums are stored at ambient warehouses.
Usage of chilli paste
- Green chilli paste is a source for manufacturing green chilli sauce. Since Chilli sauce has become a major significant part of the fast-food industry, it has a huge demand.
- The demand for chilli paste and sauce in households has become a major market. It is used in culinary applications.
- Chilli paste is used as seasonings, condiments and seasonings. Additionally, chilli paste is now used in the manufacturing of juice blended with lemon.
Health benefits of green chilli paste
- Consuming raw green chilli or green chilli paste reduces the risk of ulcers and improves bowel moments.
- Green chillies are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin-c which helps in keeping your skin healthy.
- Adding green chillies in the form of paste or raw form improves your immune system and stimulates the blood flow.
- Capsaicin found in the green chillies tends to lower the body temperature. This is the reason why green chillies are used in culinary applications even in warmer countries.
Green Chilli paste specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Min 9|
|Acidity As % And. Citric Acid||1.5-2.5|
|pH As Natural||3-3.50|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||NIL|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count CFU / ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count CFU / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count Per ml||Absent|
|Flavour & Aroma||Typical of green-chilli without any off flavour|
|Taste||Characteristics of green chilli|
|Appearance||Homogenous puree & free of any foreign matter|
|Green chilli paste is packed in 200kgs|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing – optional)|
|Green Chilli Paste should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to high temperatures.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing|