Pineapple juice is extracted from pineapples that originated from South America and introduced to Europe in the 17th century. Later, Hawaii became the dominant producer of pineapples in the 20th century followed by Brazil and the Philippines. Pineapple is the third most significant tropical fruit produced in the world. Pineapples are predominantly cultivated in Kerala, Karnataka and West Bengal.
Our pineapple juice is manufactured from sound mature, handpicked, high quality and fresh pineapple fruits. The pineapple Juice is manufactured under stringent hygienic conditions and the processing line is strictly monitored. Our international quality and impeccable customer service made us one of the most preferred Pineapple juice manufacturers in India.
The raw pineapples are brought to our processing facility and filled in the crates. The pineapples are sorted by removing the injured fruits and foreign matter. The pineapples are then sent to the ripening chamber where the pineapples are ripened naturally to maintain the natural taste. The fruits are washed with chlorinated water at 20-50 ppm to eliminate the foreign matter. The pineapples are then de-crowned, sliced and the waste is removed. The pineapples are then passed through a fruit miller where the fruit is crushed to produce pineapple juice. The pineapple juice is collected in a pulp collection tank and preheated at 60-75 Degree Celsius to remove microbial contaminations. The pineapple juice is passed through decanter for specks removal, and then magnetic trap and strainer to eliminate foreign matter. Eventually, the pineapple juice is packed in aseptic bags in MS drums and stored in a cold storage warehouse.
Pineapple Pulp Specification
|Parameter Group||Range Value|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL|
|Refractometric Brix @ 20 Deg Cel||Minimum 9|
|Acidity As % Anhydrous Citric Acid||0.45 – 0.80|
|pH As Natural||3.20-4.00|
|Consistency – Bostwick (20 ± 2°C )||<12 (Cm/30sec)|
|Black Specks / 10 gm||Nil|
|Brown Specks / 10 gm||NMT 10|
|Total Plate Count cfu/ ml||<10|
|Yeast & Mould Count cfu / ml||<10|
|Coliform Count cfu / ml||Absent|
|Colour||Yellow to Olive Yellow|
|Flavour||Typical of Pineapple without any off flavor|
|Taste||Characteristics of Pineapple fruit|
|Appearance||Uniform, homogeneous smooth, free from fibers and any foreign
and Extraneous matter.
|Pineapple Puree / Juice is packed aseptically in pre-sterilized aseptic bags placed with poly-liner in food-grade epoxy painted (inside) open-top MS drum. Product Net weight: 220 Kgs / Drum.|
|80 Drums Per 20’ Container ( With Pallet or Without pallet packing - optional).|
|Pineapple juice should be stored at ambient temperature and not below 40C. Avoid exposure to higher temperature and sunlight.|
|SHELF – LIFE|
|Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing.|
Pineapple juice is used in various food processing industries and gaining popularity among the Pineapple juice manufacturers in India because of their numerous applications and health benefits.
- Bakery and Confectionery: Toppings, fruit bread, Cakes, and fruit fillings.
- Dairy: Desserts, Yoghurts, Milkshakes and ice-creams.
- Baby foods: Drinks, cereals, and drinks.
- Beverages: Cocktails, nectars, fruit drinks, and juice.
- Other foods: Jellies, squashes, fruit bars, and mixed fruit jams.
- Pineapple juice contains a nutrient called beta-carotene that lowers the risk of asthma. Beta-carotene is usually found in yellow and orange colored fruits.
- Pineapple juice contains bromelain that reduces inflammation and improves your digestive health.
- Manganese present in pineapple juice promotes healthy bones and prevents osteoporosis.
- Pineapple is a great source of antioxidants that prevents the cells from the formation of free radicals.
- Pineapple juice is rich in potassium, fiber and Vitamin C reduce the risk of heart diseases.
ABC Fruits is the leading manufacturer and exporter of Pineapple juice in India.